ROLadder the RO:HOS competive website announces its features
ROLadder, so far still the only ladder that acknowledged it's support for the game Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
has just announced some of the features for its competitive clan play website.
So have a look:
- ROLadder allows you to arrange, challenge and report matches with the click of a button, using fully automated match systems. So players can spend more time playing and less time organizing matches.
- A team similar to a full mod team consisting of engine coders and mappers will help with creating new competitive content and keeping the game bug and exploit free.
- Dedication to a single game franchise and its mods.
- 7 year history of being the most popular and active competitive gaming website for previous iterations of Red Orchestra.
- A quickly converging ladder system, which takes into account the activity and skill difference of teams.
- A fixed slot league system, to offer a different flavor of competition beside ladders.
- A wide variety of tournaments, like annual national team competitions and clan tournaments, as well as special themed short period competitions.
- Depending on activity different automatic tiers and levels of competitive play for different flavors of competitive play from casual team play to extreme competitiveness.
- A fully customizable front-page that allows the visitors to customize what news and competitive information they want to follow and be kept informed upon.
- An easy competition administration system that will allow the staff to easily create additional automatically handled competitions, ladders and leagues when requested by large public interest.
- A fully featured community communication system, that goes beyond regular forums and messaging, by integrating an onsite (and for those that wish standalone offsite) communication system that allows the generation of channels and p2p chat similar to what IRC got to offer. We will maintain a public and private channel for each clan along with a general and match arranger’s channel.
- Increased ease of communication between staff and community for reporting issues with the implementation of a ticket system, which will help the staff in ensuring that every report will be handled in timely and consistent fashion.
To stay in touch with the latest ROLadder news visit http://hos.roladder.net
ROLadder has been created in 2004 for the game Red Orchestra. With as goal to provide a tailor fitted website that allows people to play together competitively while spending more time playing and less time organizing. Since its creation in 2004 RO:Ladder has been the most active location for competitive play within Red Orchestra. Our goal is to provide a home for all clans, where they can play together competitively in a friendly exploit and bug free environment.
Thank you for your time,
Jesse v. Dongen
a member of the ROLadder email@example.com