It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Single Player Dlc? 
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Post Re: Single Player Dlc?
Mnn...somebody check in the .IW files. The rest of the singleplayer might be hidden there ;)

Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

I've finished both Single Player and Spec Ops. Both say 100% done on my game mode selection screen.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... rnWarfare2

Collecting all the intel will bring the percentage closer to 100%. Finishing the game simply doesn't do it either. You have to get all the Steam achievments as well.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:40 am
You don't have to get the steam achievements... just get every piece of intel and finish the campaign on every difficulty... you'll get 100%

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:50 pm
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

KeMiKill wrote:
You don't have to get the steam achievements... just get every piece of intel and finish the campaign on every difficulty... you'll get 100%

It could be this way... I got all the single player Steam Achievements when I completed SP on Veteran Difficulty (so I guess it was coincidence on my part). However; I only played the Veteran difficulty of the game... and didn't have to finish the campaign on all the difficulties to get the 100%.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:08 pm
triphammer wrote:
KeMiKill wrote:

It could be this way... I got all the single player Steam Achievements when I completed SP on Veteran Difficulty (so I guess it was coincidence on my part). However; I only played the Veteran difficulty of the game... and didn't have to finish the campaign on all the difficulties to get the 100%.

then completing it on veteran must also count for the other difficulties too... because i completed it on regular first, then hardened and then veteran... and everytime i completed one of the difficulties the pertcentage would go up until i completed the game on every difficulty and collected all of the intel pieces... after all of that i had 100%... i guess beating it on veteran first is just the fast way lol

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2