It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 IW forum warning 
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Post IW forum warning
There are certain things at work in the forums, some technical others evasive (you can try to figure out what i mean later) going on in the IW forums.

Let me just start off by saying this, when posting on the IW forums, watch who you are discussing some things with, i have made apparent and obvious tactical moves to weed out and give evidence of some rather shady workings some people on the forums are doing. Lets say i was able to pin some guys in a corner with a certain post to prove my hypothesis.

So watch who you insult on the forums, cause some people responding may not very well be "true" community goers, and tend to fall under the flag of a specific ehhh.... company? as of which being under the IW forums would lead to obvious understanding of who they could be ... supporting?

I've have come to the realization of a technique they are trying to use to try to..."smear" the pc community.

some flags should go if if you notice someone all of a sudden switches tones to be quite... "professional" in his response, to try to brand you as a whining/selfish/distasteful or otherwise ignorant "PC GAMER" or better yet an "out-spoken MINORITY"

There uis specific reasons why i use quotes in some of these. My tactic to trick these said individuals has come to the ever so common "deleted thread" yet, they have refused to ban me for my said tactics either, which lead to me being able to reinforce my previous accusation of "Shady" dealings.

Also, just food for thought, has it ever made you wonder, how convenient it was for the forums to be turned to an unusable state just when the controversy over the game just started, and how they have yet to be able to "fix" the forums as of yet?

hah

Anyways, just watch who you are talking to, because identities on the net can be very .... Flexible

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:36 pm
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Post Re: IW forum warning
stop posting on the IW...forums. Abandon their game, abandon their...community. If you bought the game, mail it...back.

:)

Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:38 pm
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Its no secret that there are either MW2 marketers (constantly uplifting the game without proving a point), or other individuals under aliases.

And MW2 may have cost me $60, but since i work on sales at best buy part time, i've cost them hundreds in convincing people not to buy MW2 for any platform (mostly 360 and PC).

So ty IW for making such a crappy, glitchy, and supportless game. It makes it that much easier to convince people when even thier target audience is having a cow about the game (360 players). :P

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:21 pm
I don't post on the IW forums, but I do go there to get a good laugh.
Did IW change the forums now, do you have to register to view, because today I went on there and got this message
I've never registered or posted anything there.

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address

*EDIT** nevermind, i got it, forums must've been down or something.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]