It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 What do you think ? 
Post What do you think ?
Just me playing not trying too show off, Just some entertainment,

Rate well please. Would love too here you feed back on how i constructed the video and your thoughts.

It's easy too criticize others efforts with none of your own too show.

I thought the music fit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh_jJ2BtTvs

Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:19 am
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Re: What do you think ?
I guess that's you playing and not trying to show off and it looks like entertainment to me.
I watched but I didn't rate and I have no feedback on how you constructed the video.
I can't and would not criticize anyone"s effort even after showing anything I made.
I think the music fits.

How is your game running?

Do you think the Frostbite engine is a leap forward that puts pressure on other games to incorporate destructible environments?

What do you think about the slowing support and updates to the game?

Have you noticed any server improvement after the R9 patch?

Do you think EA and Dice will ever incorporate a battlerecorder or spectate feature into the game?

Are you as amazed as I am at the popularity of the game despite all the inherent flaws and the desire to play it? My self included.

By the way I like your video

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:03 am
Profile WWW
Im going too say Yes too all the above.

It's like a MW 2 good for a few months then everyone starts rageing because the companies wont do anything.

As fare as im aware there still isnt punk-buster working and the reg is still crap.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:03 pm
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Wait so your saying that IW provided support for MW2 at the beginning? I could of sworn they all went on vacation when it was released lol.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:57 pm
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Nothing like MW2 for me tbh, and glad of that fact, and tbh every game that comes out nowadays as bugs in it, and i think the pc community are used to it, but i think that the frostbite engine is really good, would like to see a few more maps for variety, and maybe karkand thrown in as a old map but with this type of game play especially rush.

Also think that the guys at DICE are working hard to make the game enjoyable for all, inc low ended systems, it will take time, but as long as the game is playable and there aren't any mad perks, peeps who like team work and the less arcade type feel to a game will be grateful, then again i suppose you have to be a original bf person to enjoy this title.

And the support is there as compared to IWARD, at the beginning no preaching making you go steam, you at least have a choice, MW sadly by the looks of it is gonna die, shame " old saying if something aint broke don't try and fix it"

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:09 pm
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Nice vid dude looks fun ..
i would just like to say ive only played bf vietnam and bfbc2 in this series and im a little upset about the lack of support,is it me or is the game play seem lagy,i have 20 meg internet never had this prob with cod4..
hitting targets and there just not dieing :( im getting so frustrated playing the recent list of games that have come out recently that i do wonder if pc game play is dieing,people seem to be going back to cod4 etc..
i for one will not jump into the next game release...

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:23 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]