Medal of Honor Beta Update (Official)
Medal of Honor Beta Update
* BY: Bazajaytee
* POSTED: Jun 23, 2010, 03:34AM
* COMMENTS: 118 http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef ... date.aspx#
The development teams at DICE and EA would like to thank all of you participating in the PlayStation 3 and PC beta! The beta is now live on both the PlayStation 3 and PC, and available to anyone who owns a beta redemption key. You can redeem your key at http://www.medalofhonor.com/beta
We are gathering a lot of constructive, informative, and crucial feedback from you that will be influential in the development of the game as we move forward.
As the beta progresses, we’ll be addressing critical issues based on the information you provide. Our first patch planned for the PlayStation 3 will be going live in the next several days, and address a number of stability issues, including but not limited to:
• Various in-game crashes (including fixing bugs around scoreboard access, and support actions received while using AK47 & AKs74u)
• Improving performance, with greatest gains in crowded environments
• Improving matchmaking configurations
• Improving join-friend functionality
We have a PC patch in the works as well, and will have more details on that in the near future. In the meantime, please know that we are aware of the existing crash issues and have heard your concerns with the front-end - and while a more PC friendly menu, toned down HUD, weapon recoil tweaks, and balancing fixes are all on the way, some of our planned responses to your feedback may not be implemented until the final release version of the game.
Please continue to give us your feedback via the official Medal of Honor forums, and follow us on Twitter (or visit us on Facebook) for up to the minute news.
Work on the Xbox 360 beta is also progressing; we will continue to update all of you on this and hope to have a release date soon. Again, thank you for your continued patience!
- Patrick Liu, Producer http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef ... date.aspx#