Re: Medal of Honor FeedBack
This list is a good start -> http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/medal-honor-series/1361951-top-3-improvements-list.html
Implement these 50 or so features and DICE can charge me $100 bucks for this game and I will buy two.
Other than that this is what I would recommend:
While we appreciate that DICE is asking, they need to make sure that the suits at DICE and EA understand that these issues hurt sales so they should listen and should have their top people work on it, rather than rush the next title out.
1. Increase the amount of recoil - the visible recoil as well as the bullets. The shooting/recoil animation now looks like we are shooting pellet guns, just don't feel like a gun, it feels fake. Hate to say it but CoD4 had it right, copy it.
2. Better weapon balance and slight overall damage reduction. Make the weapons feel different. Smaller guns should shoot faster and make less damage than rifles - which should shoot slower but with higher damage. At the moment it doesn't matter which gun you use, they are all the same. Lower the damage for long distance. No need for pistols one bullet kills half way across the maps.
3. Killcam on anybody, or at least point the camera in the direction of the killer rather than my ragdoll. Now it feels like I died from God's will - very annoying.
Good to have:
4. Increase speed of player's model and make movements more fluid. Now it feels like I am pushing a giant rock around. Fast paced FPS games need fluid and faster movements, think Quake, UT and yes CoD4.
5. Add extra ways to approach an objective in the map, put some hidden passages for flanking
6. Fix the washed out graphics - make the model easier to see, now it is almost impossible to recognize targets from rocks when people camp their crack in the rocks. And for god's sake, get rid of that bloom.
Last but not least, when the above are taken care of:
1. Demo Recording - if DICE want people to brag how good your game is on the internets, a must
2. Tournament features - This makes the game more attractive to clans that like to compete. We are usually VERY vocal group and will brag for months how good MoH game is on the internets, a must
3. Spectator option - good to have if server admin is looking for cheaters, or generally to enjoy the game when a good player plays it
Hell, charge extra for the tournament features/recording if you want, I will buy them. Don't deny your customers the ability to give you money.