It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Just curious 
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Just curious
...as I've not looked it up and I'm feeling lazy lately.

What changed in BF3 between the beta and final release?
Playing it I've noticed some graphic improvements/changes (depending on your kit/pov) but other than that not a lot. Is that just a feeling I'm having or are there some serious changes I should have noticed and obviously missed?

"I come in peace, I didn't bring CoD4, but I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you play MW2, I'll kill you all.
Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal LAN party leaders"

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:56 am
Profile WWW
Master Warrant Officer
Master Warrant Officer

Post Re: Just curious
It runs a lot better(for me) and we have access to all the maps. Other than that, nothing that I'm aware of. I'm a BF noob so there may be a ton of stuff I may have missed.

I haven't played in a week cause I'm alone. This is not a game to play team solo. Most of my friends bought MW3. They know how trashed the game is yet, they still fricken buy it. They arn't even playing on the dedicated servers. They are all wrapped up in the amature treadmill of IWnet . They are already complaining about lag and stuff in vent. I just bite my tongue.

I want to play with them but with a 60 FOV and that mwsatool(the thing were the host can kick you. I HATE THAT DAMN THING!!! ) I just can't bring myself to do it. IW and Activision said blank you PC gamers and yet they still buy it....in droves.

So now I sit here with my thumb up my ass because I refuse to buy that POS.

Edit: and no I don't have a life. I'm retired. ;)

Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:36 am
Colonel
Colonel

DoOkie wrote:
They are all wrapped up in the amature treadmill of IWnet .

hahaha... That's funny stuff right there.. :lol:

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Captain
Captain

DoOkie wrote:
I haven't played in a week cause I'm alone. This is not a game to play team solo. Most of my friends bought MW3. They know how trashed the game is yet, they still fricken buy it. They arn't even playing on the dedicated servers. They are all wrapped up in the amature treadmill of IWnet . They are already complaining about lag and stuff in vent. I just bite my tongue.

I want to play with them but with a 60 FOV and that mwsatool(the thing were the host can kick you. I HATE THAT DAMN THING!!! ) I just can't bring myself to do it. IW and Activision said blank you PC gamers and yet they still buy it....in droves.

So now I sit here with my thumb up my ass because I refuse to buy that POS.

Edit: and no I don't have a life. I'm retired. ;)

Well, add me to your Battlelog if you want. I play mainly weekends, but me and the guys I hang with on TS3 are all older. Your welcome to hit me up for a game if you'd like. And we won't ever buy that piece of trash that Craptivision puts out. We play mainly Conquest (yeah I like the BF3 version), but we also do some Sqdm and TDM. Anyway, add me if you want to. - Gutsh0t

I used to play BF3 like you. Until I took an arrow in the knee.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:22 pm
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

If anything the game is LESS stable now. Each patch makes the game a bigger mess, the game ran beautiful for me in Alpha, Beta and even Launch. Since they've patched the game it is now an unstable POS, I see multiple BF3.exe crashes, bluescreens, and CTD's every day where as at launch the game was rock solid (for me)!

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]